Information Resource Center
Louis Armstrong ("Satchmo") Information Resource Center
The Satchmo Center provides research and information services for Ethiopian Government officials, journalists, the judiciary, academics, economists, business and health professionals, NGOs, and others with a professional and scholarly interest in the United State. The Center's collection include online databases, CD-ROMs, up-to-date reference books, and magazines.
The information Resource Center can assist you in locating the following type of materials:
- U.S. law and legislation;
- Testimony before the U.S. Congress;
- U.S. foreign policy;
- Speeches and statements by the U.S. President or other U.S. officials;
- Treaties between the U.S. and other countries;
- Biographical information on American political, cultural or business leaders;
- Recent articles from American publications;
- Essential links to we sites for official U.S. government policy and much more.
Qualified Ethiopian staff are available for research assistance by telephone, fax, mail and email.
Links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views contained therein.